« All Events
HL7 Europe: Listening Session
October 14 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Dear members of the UNICOM Consortium.
You are cordially invited to the HL7 Europe Listening Session.
The purpose of this session is to inform the HL7 International community of specific developments in European countries and Europe as a region.
Short topical introductions will be provided by the Board Chair of HL7 International and some of HL7 Europe’s key people, but it is YOUR contribution that we are looking for.
- Welcome – Charles Jaffe, CEO, HL7 International
- Re-envisioning Overview – Walter Suarez, HL7 International Board Chair
- HL7 Hospital on FHIR – Henrique Martins
- HL7 in European Health Systems – Christof Gessner
- Leveraging Accelerators in Europe – Catherine Chronaki
- HL7 Europe Technical Coordination Team – Giorgio Cangioli
- Open Discussion – Robert Stegwee, Moderator
This is one in a series of regional listening sessions that HL7 International is organizing. Participation is free of charge, but we do request you to register for the event.