- This event has passed.
20th Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance webinar
January 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
How digitalisation can support the regulatory business process
Britt Vermeij, Vice-Chair of the Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Committee Medicines for Europe, TEVA – A coherent data strategy as foundation to respond to public health needs
Remco Munnik, Chair of the Telematics WG Medicines for Europe, Iperion – Open dialogue between industry and regulators: How digitalisation can support the regulatory objectives in the pharmaceutical strategy and what are the concrete steps to move forward?
- Hilmar Hamann, Head of Information Management Division, EMA
- Harald von Aschen, Chair of the IT Directors Executive Committee, BfArM (DE)
- Joris Kampmeijer, Chief Information Officer, MEB (NL)
- Peter Bachmann, Head International Liaison Office and Conferences, BfArM (DE)
- Georg Neuwirther, Head of IT, AGES (AT)
More information and registration on https://www.medicinesforeurope.com/events/racphv2021/