- This event has passed.
Upcoming UNICOM Community of Expertise Webinar: UNICOM – Pilot Product List
November 12, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The UNICOM monthly, interactive Community of Expertise webinar sessions address issues related to the identification of medicinal products (IDMP) in regulatory and clinical contexts.
On Thursday November, 12th UNICOM holds the fourth CoE webinar addressing:
- How substances/products have been selected for piloting, and
- How this is moving to support use of IDMP data across multiple domains of the medicinal product life cycle.
Introduction: Julie James (Bluewave Informatics, UNICOM WP 9 lead)
Other UNICOM Presenters:
- Annet Rozema (Medicines Evaluation Board Agency – CBG, Netherlands)
- Ursula Tschorn (IDMP1 Germany)
- Robert Vander Stichele (University Gent, I~HD)
Moderator: Christian Hay (GS1)
ZOOM-link: Please register for this webinar at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xmhDybjtSj680zMJ3DMsWw
(first come, first served: If number of attendees exceeds 100, you will receive a link to follow the webinar in streaming mode on Youtube; that link will only be sent to registered participants).
Previous webinars are now available on UNICOM YouTube channel: