- This event has passed.
JIC Open Forum Global Webinar
February 23 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Joint Initiative Council Open Forum – Morning Session
Transcending national boundaries and organizations, the Joint Initiative Council’s standards development organizations work collaboratively to provide global, coordinated—not competitive—standards that address real-world healthcare issues. In its recently released white paper, the JIC explores the desired future of a digital health ecosystem where high-quality data is available to the right people, at the right place and at the right time for high-quality decisions and care.
Morning Session – Enabling the digital transformation of healthcare
AEDT 5pm-6:30pm |PST 10pm-11:30pm | EST 1am-2:30am | CET 7am-8:30am
- Introduction – Ulrike Kreysa, Chair JIC, GS1 Global Office, Belgium
- COVID-19 case – Jane Millar, SNOMED International, UK
- International Patient Summary (IPS) – Robert Stegwee, CEN TC 251 and Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Europe
- Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) – Christian Hay, Sr consultant Healthcare, GS1 Global Office, and ISO TC 215, Switzerland
- Genomics – Speaker to be confirmed