- This event has passed.
Joint Initiative Council Open Forum
February 23, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Transcending national boundaries and organizations, the Joint Initiative Council’s standards development organizations work collaboratively to provide global, coordinated—not competitive—standards that address real-world healthcare issues. In its recently released white paper, the JIC explores the desired future of a digital health ecosystem where high-quality data is available to the right people, at the right place and at the right time for high-quality decisions and care.
Afternoon Session – Enabling the digital transformation of healthcare
AEDT 3am-4:30am | PST 8am-09:30am | EST 11am-12:30pm | CET 5pm-6:30pm
- Introduction – Mike Nussbaum, past chair, IHE International
- COVID-19 case – Speaker to be confirmed
- International Patient Summary (IPS) – Robert Hausman, HL7 International and Steve Kay, CEN TC 251
- Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) – Speaker to be confirmed
- Genomics – Bron Kisler, ISO TC 215, SC 1