Across the UNICOM project we have been actively developing a number of standards-based resources, including FHIR Implementation Guides, a Product Lifecycle Management portal (with EMA), an IDMP database, a substitution service for cross-border dispensation, and a few patient facing apps with dedicated API’s to access medicinal product information (with Gravitate Health).
These resources are meant to live on after the end of the UNICOM project and to be used by a wealth of stakeholders across the UNICOM landscape. To facilitate the use of these resources, we have identified a limited set of use cases for which we intend to set up testing facilities, using the IHE Methodology for conformance testing. By doing that, we enable stakeholders to engage in rigorous testing of the interaction of their products and services with these UNICOM resources.
During the UNICOM Day on 28 September, during the IHE Europe Connectathon, we shared, discussed and detailed our work thus far.
This webinar builds on the diszcussions which took place in Rennes and is meant to provide insight into the possibilities to be offered to our stakeholders, to identify next steps for the selected use cases and surface future needs for new use cases.
The webinar is an excellent opportunity for new people and organisations to engage in the development of use cases and testing scenarios that will put the UNICOM resources to the test and make them a valuable asset beyond the life of the UNICOM project.
· Sofia Franconi (WP1, IHE Europe)
· Alexander Berler (WP6, IHE Europe)
· Derek Ritz (IHE International)
· Raphael Sergent (WP1, ISO/TC 215) and Robert Stegwee (WP1, CEN/TC 251): eAF use case
· Zain Ishfaq and Esther Peelen (both WP1, Nictiz): NCA to MPD use case
· Robert Vander Stichele (WP1, WP8, i~HD): NCA to NCPeH use case
· Angela Ferrara (WP7, Aria) cross-border dispensation use case
· Argiris Gkoghidis (WP6, Gnomon) and Nicole Veggiotti (WP8, Datawizard): Patient facing apps use case